0 votes

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Jul 22, 2014 by gagonza (3,020 points)
The normal practice in the industry for liquid process fluid heater is Plate and Frame type. The industry has widely used P&F type exchanger for heaters, mainly for LP crude heater, wash water heater, etc.

Fuel gas type heaters normally use Shell & Tube type.
commented Jul 22, 2014 by odadmin (21,030 points)
P&F means Plate and Frame??