Discusing the minimum requirements for the design, engineering, equipment and materials, fabrication, installation, inspection, testing of the air compressor package for installation and operation offshore.
The air compressor package should follow ASME VIII Div 1, ASME B16.5, ABS, ISO 1217, IEC 60034/60092/60332.
The air compressor package would normally be installed in the engine room. The engine room or equipment space is a non classified area, i.e. non hazardous.
The air compressor package should include the following items:
- Air Compressor package
- Air Dryer package
- Control Panel for each Air Compressor package and Air Dryer package
- Dust filter
- Skidded electrical and instrumentation installation
- Skidded interconnecting piping, fittings and valves
- Surface preparation and painting
- Inspection and testing
- Classification Society Certification
- Package documentation