Saunders diaphragm valve was invented by P.K. Saunders for nearly a decade and known for their Weir type diaphragm valve.
Saunders diaphragm valve designs and materials are superior in handling chemical and abrasive fluids. Saunders diaphragm valves are ideal for leak tight shut-off against gases, liquids and solids and on/off valve applications.
Saunders diaphragm valves are typically used in the following applications:
- Bonded and non-bonded PTFE diaphragm as well as modified PTFE diaphragms
- Three layer diaphragm for corrosive-gas applications
- Diaphragm resistant to both chemical and abrasive attack (XA grade)
- Glass and fluorocarbon valve linings
- Compact pneumatic actuators