Here's one list of recommendation. Do I miss anything?
· Electric motor driver suitable for the specified operating voltages as defined in the data sheets.
· Motor starters for electric motors.
· Screw compressor body (bodies), complete with seal systems.
· All necessary couplings and guards.
· Three-wire RTD’s in all relevant bearings with installed spare elements.
· Common control system, including a control panel with all required hardware and software for the control system and the safeguarding system.
· Hard-wired emergency shutdown (ESD) panel shall be part of the microprocesser control panel.
· Common base plate with drip pans and lifting lugs.
· Acoustic attenuation (enclosure or blanketing) as required, including fire and gas detection and protection, alarms, lights, ventilation and maintenance lifting facilities, access doors with system interlocks, and door restraints for use while in the open position.
· Vibration monitoring system for the entire train if specified in the project data sheets.
· Three-point mount and anti-vibration mounts (AVM’s) or gimbals.
· All necessary instruments, ancillaries, and instrument supports.
· Electrical and instrument installation (including cabling and earthing) on skid only.
· Local gauge board (if specified in data sheets).
· Stainless steel (316L) junction boxes.
· All on-skid piping for utilities such as lube oil, seal oil, cooling medium, instrument and utility air, and nitrogen, if required.
· Lateral analysis of rotor systems and train torsional analysis.
· Insulation and / or personnel protection.
· Surface preparation and coating.
· Maintenance lifting beams and hoists.
· Suction scrubbers (if specified in data sheets).
· Interstage coolers (If specified in data sheets).
· Capacity control system with hydraulic actuation system (if applicable).
· All on-skid piping and valves.
· On skid ESD push button stations.
· Oil mist eliminator and flame trap to suit oil system, supplied loose.
· Stainless steel suction and discharge silencers as applicable.
· Stainless steel suction strainers.
· Stainless steel expansion joints
· Mineral oil tank electric heater suitable for on-line withdrawal.
· Class certification.
· Inspection and testing.
· Spare parts for start-up and commissioning.
· Start-up, commissioning, and operation procedures.
· Package documentation.
· Special maintenance and alignment tools.